Braided genuine leather dog collar for medium and large dogs
Incl. VAT. / Free shipping
Heavy, handmade leather collar for larger dogs like Husky or Golden Retreiver. This collar is handmade and by its brass fittings and the thick, braided leather a real eye-catcher - the "good" piece for the Sunday walk, so to speak.
- Suitable for medium and larger dogs with a neck circumference of 48-60cm - please measure the dog before ordering and leave 2 fingers of space with the measuring tape, so that the collar is not too tight.
- We carry in the category dog leash the matching leashes for this beautiful piece of handwork
WHAT MYPFOTE IS USED FOR
- PERSONAL FACTSSkip your favorite necklace your personal note.
- INTEGRATIONDo not buy a product that another dog is already wearing, because NOW you have this very collar.
- PERFECT CHINESE-Whether it's the dog's birthday present or Christmas, your four-legged will certainly enjoy it!
- GREAT SELECTION-We offer you a wide selection of personalized collars and dishes
- SERIOSITY -We are a company based in Germany. We ensure the smooth delivery to our customers. For this reason we are also certified Trustedside. Only proven real companies receive this certificate
For an order placed in our online shop, MyPfote.com delivers directly from the country of origin from the manufacturer (for engraved products from China) to Germany.
The shipping costs are as follows for shipping to all delivery countries:
- up to 15,- € value of goods: 2,40 € shipping costs
- more than 15,- € value of goods: free of shipping costs
As far as in the respective offer no other period is indicated, the supply of the commodity within Germany takes place within 15-30 days, with foreign supplies within 25-35 days after conclusion of a contract (with agreed upon pre-payment after the time of your payment instruction).
Please note that products with a personalization are unique pieces and we need about 5-10 additional days to produce them.
Please note that no order processing and delivery takes place on Sundays and public holidays.